Add Line Items To Cart For Final Estimation Report in JustEZ
Every section that you select for estimates in JustEZ has some recommended line items. You can add any of the line items for estimates and it gets added to the final Estimate report.
Here's how you add line items to the cart:
- Tap the "Estimate" button available at the Inspection details screen.
- At the recommended line items listed page, tap "+" icon displaying at the end of each line item.
- As soon as you tap on "+" icon, the line item gets added to the cart.
How to view line items added to the cart:
- At the recommended line items listed page, tap "Cart" button available at the top right.
- All added line items will get displayed under their specific sections.
Deleting line items from the cart:
If there is any line item added by mistake, you can remove it from the cart screen. Here's how:
- Tap "X" icon displaying at the end of each line item and it will get removed from the cart.
Change Activity, Grade, Unit, Quantity of line items
JustEZ allows you to change the activity, grade, unit, etc. of line items before they get added to the cart. If you've selected a line item to add to the cart, here's how you can edit it:
- Tap line item which you want to edit. A custom keypad will open from the bottom.
How to change the Activity in JustEZ:
- Tap activity option from the left of the custom keypad. All activities related to the line items will be displayed at the right of the custom keypad.
- Select the Activity you want to choose for the line item.
- And, tap "Add" from the custom keypad. The activity will get updated and the Unit cost & Total cost will also get changed as per the activity.
How to change the Grade in JustEZ:
- Tap “Grade” option from the left of the custom keypad. All grades related to the selected line item will appear at the right of the custom keypad.
- Tap desired grade from given options.
- Now, tap “Add” option from the keypad and the grade will be updated.
How to change the unit
- Tap on the “Unit” option from the left of the custom keypad. All predefined units will appear at the right of custom keypad
- Tap on the desired unit
- Now, tap on the “Add” option from the keypad and the unit will get updated for the line item.
How to change the Quantity
- Tap on the “Quantity” option from the left of the custom keypad. A numeric keypad along with custom keys will appear at the right.
- To change the quantity of the line item, tap on “X” button from numeric keypad to remove the existing quantity and enter the new quantity.
- You can also tap on any custom keys such as Square footage of walls, Square footage of Ceiling, Square footage of Floor etc. to view its calculations.
- Now, tap on the “Add” option from the keypad and the quantity will get updated for the line item.
- The custom keys will work only if you have added dimensions for the selected room type.
- To change the quantity, you will have to remove the existing quantity only then you can add the new quantity.
Add/change Parameters such as Sales tax, Overhead, Profit etc.
There are two ways of changing the parameters in JustEZ and they are:
- From the Cart screen
- While changing the unit cost of any line item
From the cart screen:
- Go to the cart screen
- Tap on Parameters option and a pop-up will appear
- By default, the cursor is onto the value of Sales tax (%). If you want to change the Sales tax parameter, remove the existing value and enter the new one from the keypad.
- You can also change the value of Overhead, Profit, Modification factor (%) (Material), Modification factor (%) (Labor).
- Tap on "Done" when the values get updated.
While changing the unit cost of any line item:
- Tap on any line item, a custom keypad will open.
- Tap on "Unit Cost" option from the left of custom keypad. To change the values of sales tax, overhead & profits, scroll to the bottom and tap on "Parameters". A pop-up will appear from where you can change the values of parameters.
- Once done, tap on "Done" option and the values will get updated.
- Now, tap on the “Add” option and the unit cost will be updated for the line item.
Once you have added all line items to the cart, it is time to publish the Estimate report. Here’s how you can publish estimate report:
- Go to the Cart screen
- Tap on “Complete” button from the top right. The Inspection report gets generated itself and all the line items that you added to cart can be found in it.
- Tap on “Publish” to publish the report. Publishing the report will mark the inspection as complete.
- You can anytime download the report by tapping on the downloading icon.
- If the inspection is created from ClaimColony, tapping on “Complete” button will preview the estimation report and you can publish the report internally or publically. Tap on “Internal” to share the report with internal team members and tap on “Public” to share it with examiners. The report will be published and a note will be added in ClaimColony.