Re-inspect Inspection Assignment in JustEZ
JustEZ allows adjusters to work on inspection that are in On Hold status. Here's how it works:
Working on partially-completed inspections - Sometimes it happens that you are not done with an inspection and it is time to start the next inspection. It could be due to any reason like when you are yet to sync photos to generate the report or if there is a description that you want to add on to the report, and so on.
Here's how you can start working on partially-completed inspections:
- Go to any on hold inspection to see its details under Scheduled screen.
- Tap on Reinspect button to start with the inspection process again.
- Reinspect button works in the same way as the Start Inspection button works.
- Once you tap on the Reinspect button, the status of inspection will get changed to In progress.
Working on Cancelled Inspections - You can anytime cancel a scheduled inspection.
- Go to any inspection which you want to cancel under Scheduled screen.
- Tap on Cancel Inspection button to cancel the inspection.
- A confirmation pop up will appear, hit Yes to mark it cancelled. The inspection will then move to Unscheduled screen.
- You will have to schedule the inspection again to start with the inspection process.