JustEZ's import feature syncs images that got clicked after you start the inspection. There might be some photos which have been taken before you clicked start inspection button. With Re-import feature, you can sync images taken before starting the inspection. Here's how:
- Tap on Ext Cam icon on Record section of the inspection screen.
- The screen will change to Record screen.
- Next to Connect button, you will see a Bluetooth icon that will initially look disabled. This means no camera is connected to your device. Tapping this will take you to device's Settings screen. Navigate to Wi-Fi section of your device.
- If you're using a Wi-Fi SD card or a camera that has in-built Wi-Fi you will see them in the Wi-Fi list. Please ensure that the camera is on and the Wi-Fi SD card inserted
- Tap on the camera Wi-Fi access point name. You might want to take a look at our supported devices section for more on how to connect device and camera
- Once connected, tap on Re-import from the bottom left corner.
- Select the photos that you want to sync with the inspection and Hit OK.
- Tap on Re-import option from the top right and the photos will sync to the inspection.
- Re-import option helps in syncing photos that got clicked before starting the inspection. As they do not get imported themselves when synced with Wi-Fi enabled SD card.
- You can always highlight any specific section in the image and add annotations to it. Learn how to edit the photo and add annotations