View Inspection Assignment details in JustEZ
JustEZ provides adjusters with all the required inspection details beforehand. For example About policyholder, their property details, etc.
You can get inspection details:
Using the Driving button - JustEZ has integration with Google and Waze maps. It can navigate to your inspection site. Here's how it works:
- Go to any scheduled inspection to see its details.
- Now, tap on the Start Driving button and it will navigate you to the inspection site.
- A 'Drive with' pop up will appear on your screen from where you can select either Google or Waze map.
- Tap on 'Just Once' option to navigate to the inspection site.
Using the aerial image of the property - You can find the aerial view of property right next to the property address in the details section.
- Tap on the aerial image of the property.
- Swipe right or left to have a look at the property you are going to inspect.
Call policyholder or any other contacts - You can call policyholders and book the date & time for the inspection. Here’s how:
- Go to the Unscheduled screen.
- Tap on the Calling icon showing on any claim card.
- A number will pop up. You can call to connect with the policyholder and book the date & time for the inspection.
Gallery view - JustEZ displays all the captured media in Gallery view. You can take photos, record videos or audios, and scan documents, and all these media get saved in gallery view under the 'Recordings' screen.
Still, need help? Email Us at email@example.com