Transfer Loss Recordings from One Inspection to another Inspection in JustEZ
When you connect to an external camera device, it syncs all the captured media to the inspection. Sometimes you might have taken photos of different inspections and all of them get synced to one inspection. In that case, you can always transfer the photos/videos, etc to another inspection. Here's how it works:
- Select the photos or other recordings that you want to transfer.
- Tap on the Transfer Recordings icon . As soon as you click this icon, it will show you the other scheduled inspections for that day.
- Now, there is an option on the top left to either copy or move the media to another inspection.
- If you want to copy the selected media to another inspection, Tap on Copy option and it will be copied.
- If you want to move it, Tap on Move option and all the selected media will be moved to a different inspection.
Still, need help? Email Us at firstname.lastname@example.org