Take notes at loss site and share them
With JustEZ notes section, you can add notes at the loss site and they will be saved under the inspection. This makes note taking tasks easier for you and also, you don’t need to do repetitive work.
How to take notes
Here’s how you can take notes in JustEZ:
- Tap on Start Inspection button from the Inspection details screen
- Now, tap on the Notes section and the Notes screen will open.
- At the right of the screen, you’ll find different options for taking notes. Those options are Pencil, Erase, Shapes and Selection.
- Tap on the Pencil icon and write something on the page.
- To erase, tap on the Erase icon and remove what you want to delete from the page.
- Tap on Shapes icon, you will get different shapes option such as line, square, triangle etc. Choose the appropriate shape by tapping on it and use it on the page.
- You can also tap on the Selection option to Copy, delete and Duplicate the content or shape.
- You can scribble anything on the page with the help of a stylus (Apple Pencil/Samsung Pen).
- The pencil icon will be selected by default when you tap on the Notes section.
How to add a new page
To add a new page, you can perform the following steps:
- Tap on Pages from the left of Notes screen.
- A tooltip will open and now, tap on the Add option available at the top right in the tooltip and a new page will be added for taking notes.
How to add shapes
- Tap on Shape icon, you will get different shapes options such as line, square, triangle etc. in a tooltip.
- Choose the appropriate shape by tapping on it and use it on the page.
- Tapping on the fourth shape opens a tool tip in the bottom which gives you the option to select the number of sides. For example: if you select the number of sides to 3, it will make a triangle shape and if you select the number of sides to 5, it will make the pentagon shape.
Undo and Redo
Undo and Redo features let you remove or repeat single or multiple typing actions, but all actions must be undone or redone in the order you did or undid them.
- Tap on the Undo option to take a step back or if there is anything added mistakenly.
- You can also undone your action by tapping the Redo option. This option only gets disabled if you have undo any action.
You can export notes in pdf or png format and share it with others via email or Dropbox etc.
Here’s how you can export notes:
- Tap on Export option and a tooltip will open to export notes as pdf and png.
- Choose any of the options and a pdf will be generated with all the pages that you’ve added to it.
- Now, tap on the Sharing icon to share it via email or dropbox.