Navigate to Loss Site using JustEZ
JustEZ has integration with Google and Waze maps which provide you navigation capabilities. Here’s how it works:
Using maps -
- Go to any scheduled inspection to see its details.
- Tap on the Start Driving button.
- A 'Drive with' pop up will appear on your screen from where you can select either Google or Waze map.
- Tap on 'Just Once' option to navigate to the inspection site.
- Tapping on the 'Always' option will save your map preference. And, you will not be asked for these options again after tapping the start driving button.
- You will have to install Google maps and Waze on your phone or tables to use their functionality.
Switching maps - You can always switch to other maps from Driving maps option under settings. Here’s how it works:
- Tap on the profile picture icon available at the top left of your screen.
- Go to Driving maps option.
- Select an option from here and it will save your preference.
Still, need help? Email Us at firstname.lastname@example.org