Select Sections to Estimate
JustEZ lets you select the section so you can prepare estimates based on damages inside it. Here's how you can select a section for estimates:
- Go to the “Scheduled” screen
- Tap on the “Start Inspection” button to prepare estimates for the damages
- Now, tap on “Estimate” and a new screen of “Select sections to Estimate” will appear
- Choose a section from the predefined sections
- Once you’ve selected the section, Tap on “Continue” from the top right to add line items for the selected section.
- You can select multiple sections at one time by tapping on them.
Add a new section:
If there is any section that you couldn’t find from the predefined sections, you can always add it for estimates. Here’s how:
- Go to the section screen
- Tap on the "Add new" icon.
- Select the section type from predefined sections and Enter the new section name.
- Once you enter the new section name, tap on "Done" and the new section name gets added.
JustEZ allows you to switch between already selected sections. Here’s how you can switch to another section if you have already selected any section:
- Tap on the "Estimate" button from the Inspection details screen.
- Now, tap on the "More" button from the top header.
- The "Switch section" screen will open and the already selected sections will display on the top.
- You can tap on any section selected before or from the predefined sections.
- Once you tap on any section, it gets selected.
Rename and Delete section name:
How to rename a section:
- Long press on any section you want to rename.
- The text becomes editable, tap on it, and enter the new name from the keypad.
- Tap anywhere outside the section and the new section name will be saved itself.
- The section name can not be left blank. If you have not mentioned any name to the section while renaming and closed it, then the previously added section name will appear.
How to delete any section:
- Long press on any section you want to delete.
- Now, tap on the "X" icon appearing on the section icon.
- A confirmation pop up will open, tap on "Yes" will delete the section name.
- If there are recordings or estimates available under any section, then it can not be deleted.
Still, need help? Email Us at firstname.lastname@example.org